We are looking for new members (see below) to join the group! Interested candidates should submit an application letter and a curriculum vitae to Prof. Ding-Fu Shao by email: email@example.com.
We are looking for new PhD students and Master students with interests on the research of computational materials science aiming at the understanding of fundamental properties of quantum materials. Students with background in physics, materials science, and other related fields are all welcome to join us!
We are looking for Postdocs to join the group. The salary and benefits can be seen here.
- PhD in theoretical condensed matter physics/materials science
- Strong research accomplishments as evident from the publication record
- The ability and interest to pursue challenging interdisciplinary problems
- The ability and interest to work in collaborations
- Good communication skills
- It is highly desirable to have at least two qualifications listed below:
- Expertise in first principles calculation using codes such as VASP, QuantumESPRESSO, Wannier90, QuantumATK, etc.
- Experiences in theoretical investigations using model approaches (Tight-Binding, k.p, Non-Equilibrium Green’s Function, etc.)
- Experiences in simulations of magnetic dynamics
- Good programing abilities
We also have opening for associate professors. Candidates should have at least three years research experiences as postdocs or faculties in academia. Please contact Prof. Ding-Fu Shao for details.